Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro • For Business
Introducing Windows 11 Pro. A new Windows experience bringing you closer to the people and things you love. Powerful for employees. Consistent for IT. Secure for all.
What do you get with Windows 11 Pro (over Home):
- Set up with a local account (rather than a Microsoft account required in Windows Home)
- Join Active Directory/Azure AD
- Windows Sandbox
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- BitLocker device encryption
- Windows Information Protection
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Group Policy
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Windows Update for Business
- Kiosk mode
- Maximum RAM - 2TB (instead of 128GB on Windows 11 Home)
- Maximum no. of CPUs - 2 (instead of 1 on Windows 11 Home)
- Maximum no. of CPU cores - 128 (instead of 64 on Windows 11 Home)
Optimize Productivity and screen space in a snap
Organize open apps with pre-configured snap layouts that intelligently adapt to your screen size.
Get organized with personalized desktops
Create a custom desktop for each project and switch instantly between them from your taskbar.
Snap groups remembers your layout
Snap the apps you need into a group and seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
Productive from the start
Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive experience and effortless navigation. Get things done with fewer steps using the refreshed Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account. For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.